TCS NQT Placement Papers PDF Download:: The TCS Aspirants can download the Previous Question Paper of TCS Various Exam Which will help them to crack the exam easily.
TCS Introduction ::
Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCS) is a subsidiary of the Tata Group, a largest Indian information technology company that provides global business consulting and information technology services. TCS helps clients in 50+ countries to create and execute different strategies for their digital transformation.
Tatat Consultancy Service Is one of the largest IT company not only in India also in worldwide. On 17/09/21 Market Cap=₹ 14,15,941.38 Cr.
TCS Limited was founded in 1968 by a division of Tata Sons Limited. TCS also established India’s first software R&D Centre. On 25 August 2004, TCS became a Publicly Listed Company.
Tagline Of The Company : Experience Certainty
• Company Type- MNC
• Services- IT, Business Consulting & Outsourcing Services
• Revenue- US$22.00 billion (2020)
• CEO- Rajesh Gopinathan
• Number of employees- 448,464 (2020)
• Headquarters: Mumbai
TCS Product & Service::
TCS provides a wide range of information technologyrelated products and services including application development, business process outsourcing, capacity planning, consulting, enterprise software, hardware sizing, payment processing, software management, and technology education services. TCS established software products are TCS BANCS and TCS MasterCraft. Education Platform: TCS ION.
- Entry level job designation in TCS is known as Assistant System Engineer
|Name Of the Test||TCS National Qualifier Test|
|Job Location||PAN India|
|Qualification||Graduates from (BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA)|
• B.E. / B.Tech. (CSE, ECE, EEE, EIE, ICE, IT, Mechanical)
• Engineers (BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech) from all disciplines, as well as MCA with BSc/BCA/BCom/BA (with Math/Statistics Background), MSc (Computer Science/ Electronics/IT/Statistics) are eligible to Apply. Background com/BA (with as MCA)
- Xth Marks : 60%
- XIlth Marks : 60%
- • B.Tech Marks : 60%
- • MCA Marks : 60%
- • Current Backlogs : Not more than 1.
• You have to Clear Your Backlogs at the time of Joining.
TCS NQT Test Pattern | National Qualifier Test::
|Secttion||No Of Questions||Time Alloted|
TCS NQT Selection Process::
• Online NQT Test(4 Sections) 1. Quantitative Aptitude 2. English 3. Programming Language 4.Coding
• Technical Interview
• HR Interview
Download Links: TCS NQT Placement paper’s PDF
|TCS NQT Placement paper’s||Important Links|
|To Download TCS NQT Numerical Ability Model Paper PDF||Click Here|
|To Download TCS NQT Reasoning Model Paper PDF||Click Here|
|To Download TCS NQT Numerical Ability Question & Answers||Click Here|
|To Download TCS NQT Aptitude Qusetion pdf||Click Here|
|To Download TCS NQT English Ability With Answer PDF||Click Here|
|To Download TCS NQT Reasoning Problems With Solution||Click Here|
|TCS NQT Coding Question paper’s PDF||Click Here|